Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The rules chapter 14:Marah

I nodded,i was ready to face her now.

"Marah,why would you ever think I was disappointed in you?ever?"

You know my powers includes feeling what my clan and friends feel,I sent.Emily sat in a chair to my left and Sawyer to my right.I could tell what all 3 of them were thinking just then.

After I was told over and over I'm the awesome person I know I'm not.I sent something similar to Emily.

"You know what I have to say about that subject and I'm not going into it."

"Okay enough Marah,you got to work through this OR i go get Amanda and you know what she will say."Sawyer threatened.

Without any problem my friend,Shannon walked through in,shes a vampire.

"Heard through the grapevine you were hurt just had to see for myself."

Great another person to be disappointed in me I sent to all in the room.

Shannon laughed at that."whats all this about people and disappointment in you?"Another vampire must have called her 'cause she excused herself and went to vampire quarters.

A little while later Emily told everyone but me to leave.

"Marah,I...don't know how your in right now,and i know what you want I just can't.I couldn't live with myself if I did that to you."

But it would be my choice in the end Emily no one would blame you they would be pissed at me,I sent to her.

"Then they would be pissed at me 'cause I helped you kill yourself."

Alright I understand now I'm and i suddenly fell asleep.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment