Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Rules chapter 10:Marah

Erica,the werewolf,walked in then to tell Megan something of wolf things,didn't really want to know what it was.

"I want to take a walk."They helped me up out of the bed and out the door,even after I protested I could do it myself.

"Well,what happened when I was out?"I don't know if I wanted to know or not but,heck,why not,right?

"Well...."Sawyer and Tricia were walking with me so they told me.Suddenly I couldn't breathe.Sawyer laid me and the ground while commanding Tricia.

"Okay,breathe,Marah look at me."I was kinda being unresponsive I guess.

"..House....Sawyer...House.."

"Okay,okay,hold on you can do it just hang on."

He was on the phone,and telling the Vampires what was happening,i started to bleed....

No comments:

Post a Comment