Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Rules chapter 9:Marah(after 2 weeks)

Come on,people are yelling at you to wake up.Screaming i sat up after two weeks of being tortured with the tears of my friends.

Then came the people I wanted to see the most.

"What was all that about Marah?"Matt was angry and yelling.again.

"I don,t know,I just don't feel as strong as i should."

"Whoa,what do you mean you don't feel as strong as you should?"Lauren said,scared now.

I didn't know what to say so i just shrugged.

"Well,just don't do it again,okay?"Savannah had visible tears in her eyes.

"Hey,what have I said about the waterworks?there's no need for them."

"I know it's just good to hear your voice and know your not that close to dieing."She said.

"I know it's nice to not hear all of you screaming at me to wake up,gosh,talk about annoying."That got a laugh out of them.

"Sorry,just got a little worried what,with you being in a coma for two weeks."Emily laugh knowing i was mostly talking to her.

"Yeah,well my only fear right now is going back under."

"That wont happen as long as we're here and can get you up and around,then we can get your IPOD and hook it up for you."Pebbles said.

"alright guys i gotta show you something."

No comments:

Post a Comment