Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Rules Chapter 4 Marah

"ahhh"I groaned.

"your awake"A voice said happily.

I didn't know where i was until i opened my eyes.I started to cry,they had found me and now i was going to die.Nobody would save me unless Kristin got away,and somehow got to one of the others.

"Go ahead just do it put me out of my misery.Please."I pleaded crying harder just thinking about my friends pain when they found out.

"I don't think so not yet."

I was crying so hard i almost didnt hear him say to stand.I got up shakily.He kicked the chair and i fell to my knees.Hard.He kicked,bit,and all that pleasent stuff.

"Stop,please.stop,"I pleaded.He refused.The door opened and in walked Elmo,Lauren,Emily and Savannah.

"Hey,let her go,now!" said Emily.While i lay on the floor in pain,they fought for my freedom.

In the end they won they told me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment