Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Rules Chapter 3:Marah

I woke up again in a strange room covered in silver chains.Well they are determined to keep me in bed and not moving.

"Hey,you made your point,untie me."

"I don't think we should"Savannah said.

"Why is that?"i said through the pain of my resent injuries brought back by the silver.

"you talk in your sleep"

"never mind,what happened to my leg its on fire."

"Well,after we got you back you were asleep for a while and we had to treat your leg.He had staked it."

"Man,why didn't feel this earlier??"

"Well you were kinda out of it."

Later that day they had all left for the day.So that would be ideal tp make a master plan,but tell that to Savannah and the hybrid she put at my door named Kristin.

"Hey,Marah...."

then i don't remember a thing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment