Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Heart Chapter 3 Marah

I gritted my teeth trying to hold Matt in a choke hold because the wolves were almost as strong as the vampires. "Matt, your going to calm down Right now,Megan what happened to him?" "okay." And she told me what had transpired with-in the last few hours of him losing a wolf fight and he was mad and on edge because of it.Sawyer walks in then but Matt was about to change to wolf so i couldn't focus on him and say hi like i normally would. Matt changed and being knocked i saw my whole coven flash to in-front of me and we all had fangs extended and more then mad,but i turned around and retracted my own fangs and in my best calming voice i said to Matt who was trying to stalk the vampires. "Matt,if you insist on being mad and coming after people walk out side and i be right behind you and you can give me 5 seconds to start running and when your tired go home."but before any of that could happen Megan somehow changed him back to human.

No comments:

Post a Comment